Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sisters Not Twins




While I was browsing through Pinterest I saw a pin about Charlotte Tilbury’s new matte lipstick in Sexy Sienna. It’s a gorgeous coral with a touch of gold.

Even though I put this on my wish list, I remembered a lipstick from zoeva, and went to their site to see if it looks similar to this color.

The color I’m thinking of is Venus Phase. To see if my hunch was right, I looked up swatches for them, and was pleasantly surprised that I was right.

Though Venus Phase is a bit lighter, and has a different finish, I imagine it’s nothing that lining your lips  in a smokey peach, or nude shade first, won’t fix. It also doesn't hurt that it cost significantly less than its counterpart. 

What d you think?

May I suggest checking out my Beauty Tips board?


As always thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment