Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My Go to Gift





Whenever I'm stuck on choosing gifts for people, I try to pick out a gift set of products I think they'll like. One place I usually go to is Sephora. They have a nice variety of sets to choose from, and I rarely end up needing to go somewhere else to shop afterwards.

Sets that caught my eye:

- Sephora Favorites Superstars

- Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lips

- Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler 

- Marc Jacobs Daisy Rollerball Trio

- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Duo

- Fresh Sugar Dream

- L'Occitane Voyage En Provence Set

If I have quite a few people my list, I like to take the sets apart and make little sets out of them. This way they get a little personalized gift, & I get to stay within my budget.

What's your go to gift?


As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment