Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Chamomile & Cucumber Tea Skin Soother




Whenever I use a face mask or use an exfoliator, I like to make this tea to help calm and soothe my skin.

Ingredients;

2 cups of hot water

1 chamomile tea bag

1/3 or 1/4 cup of thinly sliced cucumbers

Method:

1. Steep the tea in a bowl for about 5 minutes.
2. When it's at room temperature, add the cucumbers
3. Chill in the fridge for around 30 minutes or so.

Before I put on a mask or exfoliate my face, I take out the cucumbers, put a face cloth in the bowl, then put it back it the fridge.

Once I rinse my face, I lightly wring out the face cloth, and keep it on my face for about five minutes or so.

I do this two or three times, rinse my face with cold water, and then do the rest of my skincare routine.


Have you read my latest beauty, fashion, and lifestyle post?


As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment