Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year Goals




Happy New Year everyone!  Hope you guys had a great New Years Eve, whether you were at a party, or in your pjs drinking champagne.

Just thought I'd share a few of my goals for the new year, and how I plan on continuing to achieve them.

A few of my goals are...

* To continue being more organized- This was hard to do at first, but it really has helped me to think more clearly, and be more efficient. A few things I do to stay organized are: using a planner, not letting my work space be cluttered, and trying not to let items I don't wear that often stay in my closet.

* To continue eating healthier and being more active- While I can't say my diet has changed that much, I have been able to train myself to be satisfied with smaller portions. I just used smaller plates and bowls, which made it less of a hassle. To be more active, I would do little things like walking more, and would do simple exercises while I waited for the water to boil, or after sitting for more than an hour.

* To continue spending more wisely- I've been able to do this by trying to only pay with cash or debit card as much as possible. To keep track of things, I have a notepad and a red pen with me to jot down how much I'm spending. The red numbers has helped me to think about my spending habits, and be less lazy about looking for coupons, and being more patient about waiting for sales.

* To keep in touch with people more often- Though I do try to keep in touch my friends and family (that live far away), I didn't get to do it as much as I would have liked last year. This year, I'm going to do my best to do it more often, by contacting them during the weekend.

While it can be challenging to achieve certain goals, I've learned to keep in mind that any stubbles I've made is a learning experience, and to just keep moving forward. It can be hard to do, but it does help to keep me motivated, and helps me get closer to achieving my goals.


What are your goals for 2017?


Have you read my previous beauty, fashion, and lifestyle posts?



As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment