Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Products For a 'No Makeup, Makeup' Look





Even though I love a good smoky eye or putting on a colorful lipstick, I tend to stick with a 'no makeup, makeup' look. It can be tricky to do, but the right products can help make easy to achieve.

While I do have my go-to products to help me achieve this look, I find myself curious about what other products I could use for it. As I was thinking about what I might like to use, I received an email asking me if I'd want to use any products from Glossier. Since it's a brand that has fuss free products, I thought it would be interesting to see what I might want to add to my routine

After looking through their products, I picked out a few I was interested in as well as some other ones I've been interested in using.

Once I run out of the products I'm currently using, I'll replace them with the ones I've been thinking of. Though this will take a while, which I bet makes my wallet happy.

What do you use for a 'no makeup, makeup' look? Are there any products you're thinking about adding or replacing in your routine?

Have you read my latest beautyfashion, and lifestyle post?


As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment