Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Beauty Edit | August '16




My makeup routine for August was pretty simple, just like it was last month.

I didn't use many face products since I fortunately didn't have to deal with pimples or really pink cheeks (like I usually do). I just used a bit of concealer and/foundation. Since I didn't feel like bothering with blush, I just put on a bit of bronzer.

For my eyes, I just put on a bit of cream eyeshadow, and some mascara. Instead of putting on eyeliner, I just put on more mascara near the roots.

When it came to lipsticks, I just stuck with my go to colors: mlbb, nude, and red. These colors helped pull the look together, especially since I didn't do much with everything else.

The other products I used were: lip balm, primers (1 & 2), powder, clear mascara, and blotting sheets.


What products did you reach for last month?


Have your read my latest beauty, fashion, and lifestyle posts?



As always, thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment