Saturday, March 21, 2015

Yes. No. Maybe: e.l.f. Essential Smudge Pot





I love eyeshadows just as much as I love lipsticks.  No matter what formula they come in, I’ll happily give them a go. 

That being said I haven’t played around with ones that have a mousse like texture as much as I’d like to.  They can either be too pricey or have chunky pieces of glitter, which is no bueno in my book.

Fortunately these shadows from e.l.f. are as gorgeous and wallet friendly.  From what I’ve seen and read, they can be applied with a brush and/or fingers, and it’s best to look down and (try) not to blink until it dries.

While these might be a little tricky to apply at first, I can see this being something I’d reach for when I’m not in the mood to do much with my eyes.

The four I'd picked are: ‘Gotta Glow’, ‘Back to Basics’, ‘Brownie Points’, and ‘Poppin Party’. 

Which ones would you pick?

Oh and before I forget, 'Brownie Points' is similar to Tom Ford's Cream Color in 'Spice'


Have you seen my previous post? 



As always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment