Monday, March 23, 2015

Refreshing Watermelon Shake





My take on a delicious, and refreshing drink I always ordered when I was in the Philippines.

Ingredients: 
  • 2 - 3 cups of chilled seedless watermelon, cut into small pieces 
  • 1 cup of chilled ginger tea
  • 1 cup of ice
Method:
  1. Put ice and tea in blender, and blend till the ice are lightly crushed.
  2. Add the watermelon and ginger tea, and blend till the mixture is smooth.
  3. Add sugar or honey if desired.

Tip:

This drink will also be delicious with honeydew or cantaloupe.


Hope you'll like it!


Have you read my previous post?

May I request liking my fb page?


As always, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. ooo I would but I rrealllllyyyy cant stand the taste of ginger

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete