Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Biting the Bullet

Being the makeup lover that I am, I've experimented with all sorts of formulas, colors, and finishes under the sun.  Whether or not the products worked out for me didn't matter too much, since it’s helped me figure what types of products help take me to my happy place when I’m getting reading.  (Even though taking it off can be a pain in the a**, but that’s another story).

Needless to say, trying out all those products has led my kit to grow bigger than I’d want it to; as strange as that may sound. While I do enjoy having options, I don’t like having more than I’d be able to use; hence why I clean out my kit so much.  

In order to figure out how to keep my kit from getting out of control or make me feel like it’s missing something, I thought about the looks that I like to do, and the products I'd really want or need to create those looks.

After sorting through my kit, and figuring out what its missing, I made a list of the products that have been on my mind for quite some time.  So, after several cups of tea to keep me calm, I have shopping list that had me feeling excited, yet dreading about my future shopping trip.

Oh well, guess I’ll just have to bite the bullet eh?




Do you have products you’re thinking about getting?

Have you seen my previous post?


As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment