Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Splurge Worthy


Lancôme® Grandiôse 


Considering the amount of great mascaras you can find in drugstores these days, I haven't been interested in getting a high-end one in years. However, this little beauty might just be worth splurging on. 

I saw this in action when I watched a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6WwoqjUaY8), and was intrigued with the shape of the wand, because it reminded me of a swan's neck. After a bit of research, I discovered that the wand is designed this way so that you can coat your lashes with ease without worry about the wand, and brush touching the other parts of your face. I don't know about you, but I sometimes end up having the brush, or wand touch the sides of my face when I'm in a rush, so I can see this being something I’d constantly use. 

The way her lashes looked after she used it, is another reason why I would want to get this little gem. Her lashes looked fuller, and a bit longer, which is something I look for in a mascara. 

That and,should you be a fan of gorgeous packaging, this would be a lovely addition to your repertoire.

Is there a splurge worthy mascara you would want to get?


As always, thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment