Saturday, August 30, 2014

A LHR with Waterproof Mascara

A LHR with Waterproof Mascara

I have a love/ hate relationship with mascara. One hand, it keeps my lashes curled, and I don't end up with panda eyes. (Which make would me look like I had less sleep than I really did). While on the other, it is such a pain in the butt to remove!

If I tried to use a liquid eye makeup remover, it would take me forever to take all of it off. Should I be 
a bit lazy and only use face wipes, I have to deal with it stinging my eyes for a bit.

It was tempting to stick with regular mascaras until I thought of trying a cold cream. I first tried the original formula from ponds, and was pleased with how easily the mascara came off. Unfortunately the strong floral scent gave me a headache. Luckily, they also make cucumber scent that’s easy on the nose, and actually smells light and fresh.

I've heard good things about cleansing balms, and I’m looking forward to getting my hands on The Body Shop’s Chamomile cleansing balm. I hope it will work out for me, since it would be easier to travel with without having to worry about it making a mess in my toiletries bag.

Have the same issues with waterproof mascara? What do you use to take it off?



As always, thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment