Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My Ideal Eye Shadow Palette | Makeup Geek

If I were to make my own palette using Makeup Geek shadows, I would want it to have these colors. 

I hope her shadows (& other products) will be available in stores one day, since it would be fun to see, and swatch the shades in person, instead of just relying on pictures or videos.

These are colors would get a lot of love from me.

Ice Queen, Vanilla Bean, Beaches and Cream / Barcelona Beach, Hipster, Latte / Purely Naked, Frappe, Crème Brulee 
Coco Bear, Mocha, Corrupt / Moondust, Taupe Notch, Burlesque / Yellow Brick Road, Lemon Drop, Peach Smoothie
Chickadee, Mango Tango, Mermaid, Envy

I didn't realize how much I gravitate towards warm colors until I did this..lol! 

Which Makeup Geek shadows do you have (/would like to have)?


As always, thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment