Sunday, August 7, 2016

"Window Shopping" At.... II : Beauty & Fashion




Since I haven't been sleeping very well for the past few days (thanks to having hay fever), I've resorted to "window shopping" on the internet again.

Even though I put myself on a no buy ban for beauty products, I can't help but have these products on my mind. If I end up thinking about a few of these products after a few more months, I think I'll add them to my makeup bag.

While I do love wearing neutral colors, I also enjoy wearing fun colors colors like blue, red, and yellow. To make matching accessories easier, I usually gravitate toward neutral colors like black, nude, and tan.

What do you like to do when you can't sleep?

Have you read my previous beauty, fashion, and lifestyle posts?


As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment