Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Yes. No. Maybe | Naked On The Run




While browsing urban decays website, I stumbled upon this interesting palette (which will be available Nov. 20 at 1 PM PST). Though this looks like a nice palette, it would have been better if they changed a few things.

- The bronzer looks a bit too...orange, which would most likely make quite a few gals like myself look like an umpa lumpa.
- It would have been nice if the gloss was in another color (like apeachy nude perhaps?).
- Even though the eyeshadows look lovely, I feel it would have been better if a couple of of the shadows weren't so shimmery/ glittery.
- They could have included a couple of brushes to make this even more travel friendly.

Sorry if I seem like a negative Nancy, but I'm really picky when it comes to palettes that have a hefty price tag.

Would you want to get this palette?


As always, thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment