Tuesday, May 31, 2016

YNM: CoverGirl Roses TruNaked Eyeshadow Palette




Since I don't have any rosey toned eyeshadows in my collection, I thought I'd try getting one from the drugstore.  There were quite a bit to choose from, and I almost purchased this palette from covergirl.
 But, since I haven't looked up any reviews about it, I thought I'd do a quick search while I was at the store.

The swatches I saw looked pretty decent, but there were many reviews that didn't make this seem like it was worth gettin. To sum up the reviews, this palette is pretty "meh", and not very impressive.  Considering my experience with covergirl's eyeshadows (none being very good), I'm glad I didn't end up getting this palette.

Oh well, the search continues. Perhaps I'll get the Color Riche La Palette Nude 2 from L'Oreal..hmm..

Do you have this palette?


Have you read my previous beauty, fashion, and lifestyle posts?



As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment