Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Beauty Edit: May '16




I love putting on makeup, but there are times where I get stuck in a rut, and end up only reaching for certain products.  To try to show my other products some love, I've been rotating the products I use in order to not have the same looks every month.



For this month's rotation, there's quite a bit of nudes/neutrals with pops of color here and there.  It's a mix of my go-to products, with some new products thrown in that might become a new favorite(s).

To change things up a little, I added a mini review for each of the pins incase you're curious about what I think about them.

What products have you been reaching for lately?


Have you read my previous beauty, fashion, and lifestyle posts?



As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment