Friday, January 2, 2015

My 2014 Favorites | Makeup & Perfume

It was a little tricky trying to decide what makeup and perfumes were my favorites this year. The ones that I love & have loved* were already on my Love & Rec.s list, so I tried not to add too many of them on this list unless I felt that I used the products enough times for them to be added.

So, after a bit of debating, several cups of tea, and enough chocolate that might make a dentist cringe, I have pinned all of my favorites on my 2014 Favorites board. 

Just a Few of My Faves

There are also a few products that I couldn't find links for: L’Oreal quad in Cup of Joe, Maybelline Eyestudio quad in  Nude Romance (limited edition), L’Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Gilded Envy (might be limited edition), Revlon blush in Blushing Berry (might be limited edition), Rimmel lipstick in 11 (black tube), and  Revlon lipstick in Carnival Spirit (limited edition).

*My preferences for certain products don’t always stay the same, so while I might not repurchase a few things on that board, I would if my preferences didn’t change. That or I found an alternative for it, but if I hadn’t, I would still use it.

I’ll share what skincare and hair products I’ve been loving for another post.

What are your favorites for 2014?


As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment