Sunday, January 11, 2015

2014 Favorites | Hair & Skin Care


Check out my pinterest board to see my faves!


Even though I like to have assortment of shades, formulas, and finishes for makeup, when it comes to skin care, and hair products, I’m the opposite.  

If I had the patience to do what other skin care fanatics do, I’d probably have more products to share with you. Since that isn't the case, I learned to make my skin care routine streamlined. I just stick with what’s been helping keep my skin calm and I don’t add or change anything unless I need to.

When it comes to my hair, I’m pretty low maintenance. As long as its’ soft, not full of split ends, and doesn't look like a bird’s nest, I’m happy.

If I can be bothered to style it, I either straighten it, or curl it enough to make it a bit wavy. Otherwise I just blow dry it, or let it air dry.

Want to see what products I've loved, and still use? Check out my board on pinterest.

What were your go to products last year?


As always, thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment