Monday, July 25, 2016

"Window Shopping" At.... - Fashion




Since its been awhile since I've posted anything fashion related, I thought I'd share a few things I've had my eyes on.


Whenever I get the urge shop for shoes or clothes, I like to "window shop" online to see what I think my wardrobe lacks.  I mainly do this for inspiration, but sometimes I actually end up getting or two things whenever I do this. (But only if a product has been on my mind for a week or so, and if I feel it's reasonably priced).

This way, I kind of satisfy my urge to shop, but without any buyer's remorse, and without making my bank account hate me..lol!

What fashion pieces have you been thinking about getting?

Have you read my previous beauty, fashion, and lifestyle posts?


As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment