Thursday, September 11, 2014

My Eclectic Taste in Fashion

While I love to shop just like any other girl, I sometimes find it a pain to do so when I don’t have a particular style in mind; especially when I’m at a store like forever21.

It can be a little frustrating trying to put together outfits, or to think of how I can incorporate something like a top, or dress with the other things in my closet.  I’m never really sure if I’m going for something girly, laid back, and so on. Fortunately (or unfortunately..oy..), this moment doesn’t last very long, so I’m able to add whatever I may find to at least three outfits.

Here’s a few things that have caught my eye lately….and wish I had in my wardrobe. 



Even though I’ve relearned to love lace, tulle, prints, and bold colors, I find myself gravitating to these kinds of styles as well. 


How would you describe your style?

As always, thanks for reading.   

No comments:

Post a Comment