Monday, September 1, 2014

Flowers & Memories

I wasn't drawn to Prada's Candy perfume, so I was surprised to find that I liked Prada Candy Florale. It manages to be feminine, and grown up, but not in a stuffy kind of way (if that makes sense).

There's also something about this scent that reminds me a bit of my late grandmother's favorite perfume by Ralph Lauren called Lauren. I would always find it comforting whenever I smelled it on her. When I was a teenager I would sometimes spray a bit of it on a handkerchief, and put it underneath my pillow so that I can sleep more easily at night. 

I might just add this to my little perfume collection one day...if it isn't reformulated (for the worse) like Lauren is.

Is there a fragrance that your want to add to your collection? 


As always, thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment