Tuesday, July 29, 2014

National Lipstick Day

Since it's National Lipstick Day, I thought I'd talk about my favorite lipsticks.


~MAC Cream In Your Coffee: This is my all time favorite MLBB. This makes my lips look good no matter what condition they're in.



~Make Up For Ever Iridescent Copper Pink:  I love how this shade looks on my lips. It's a bit like a MLBB, and a nude lipstick in one.





~ Nars Manhunt: It's a perfect everyday red, and I love to mix it with my other red lipsticks.





~Revlon Lip Butter Berry Smoothie: This is one of my favorite MLBB. I love that it's wallet friendly and I can get it at anydrugstore.



Revlon Pink Incognito: I like to use this whenever I have a colorful smokey eye.






What are your favorite lipsticks?



As always, thanks for reading!







No comments:

Post a Comment