Friday, July 25, 2014

Yes. No. Maybe: Lorac Pro 2


While I was on ulta's website looking at the Lorac Pro 2 palette, as well as watching reviews on YouTube, I went from 'I need to get that asap!', to 'eh, I'll get it when I get it. There's no rush.'  Don't get me wrong, the shades look lovely, but  I bet there are other eye shadows that are similar to them.

For swatches go to:

http://www.mynewestaddiction.com/2014/07/lorac-pro-2-palette.html



While having that thought in mind, I think that some of the new Bella Eyes from Milani have some colors that are a bit similar to this palette. Just keep in mind that the shadows either have a shimmery, metalic, or matte finish.

Buff - Bella Ivory / Lt Brown - Bella Cafe / Nectar- Bella Mandarin / Black- Bella Black

Snow- Bella White / Beige- Bella Sand / Rose- Bella Champagne / Mocha- Espresso / Silver- Bella Grey/ Jade- Bella Khaki / Cocoa - try mixing Bella Charcoal & Bella Espresso together.

For swatches go to:
http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2014/07/milani-bella-eyes-gel-powder-eyeshadow-swatches-review

I want to get my hands on Bella Cappuccino, Bella Mandarin, and Bella Caffe. They look like colors that would get a lot of love from me. 

What do you guys think? 

I hope this post was helpful, and as always thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment