Thursday, April 30, 2015

Y.N.M. | Trilogy Rosehip Oil


A few years ago, the inner parts of my cheeks became red which made me look like I got sun burned.  Since then I’ve trying to find something to try to either calm it down or get rid of it. 

One day on a whim, I thought I’d try applying some oil that has rosehip oil in it, and was surprised that it actually calmed the redness a bit.  Thrilled that the oil helped, I looked for other types of face oils that contains rosehip oil.

After finding ones that wouldn’t really work on me (since the ones I found had ingredients I didn’t want on my skin), I then thought it might be better if I just used some pure rosehip oil instead.  I figured my skin would be more cooperative if I used products with fewer ingredients in it, so that it won’t end up getting itchy and irritated.

With this in mind, I eventually found one from trilogy that with any luck will give me the results I’m looking for.


I’ll talk about the results once I get my hands on it, and tried it out for (at least) a couple weeks.



Do you use rose hip oil? 


Have you seen my previous post?



As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment