Monday, March 28, 2016

Why?!


Why must companies decide that they should "fix" what already works, or worse, discontinue it?  What made them think this was somehow a good idea to change or discontinue products that their customers enjoy using?!

Sadly, this In The Know* palette by stila is no exception.  While there are tons of neutral colored palettes out there, this is the one I use the most.  Unlike other palettes, there isn't one shadow in this one that isn't pigmented or easy to blend.

Oh well, when the time comes to replace it,  I can get one of stila's Eyes Are The Window palettes in Mind.  I wonder if it would end up being my new HG products..hmm..

Do you have any favorite products(s) that have been reformulated or discontinued?


Have you read my previous beauty, fashion, and lifestyle posts?



As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment