Saturday, March 12, 2016

BLTN (Better Late Than Never)




Even though this mascara has been out for so long, I was never intrigued enough to try it, until a couple weeks ago.

After trying different ways to apply this, I can safely say I was better off not getting this mascara.  I've tried wearing this by itself, layered with different mascaras, and it still flaked on me!

Having a bunch of little black flakes on my face is never a good look....at least in my book it's not.

I wish I was one of those who loves this product since it's so wallet friendly, but sadly that isn't the case.

Do you like this mascara?  What mascaras do you reach for the most?

If you'd like to see what mascaras I do like, please check out my boards 1 & 2.


Have you read my previous beauty, fashion, and recipe posts?


May I suggest following/connecting with me?  I reply back to all (appropriate) comments!



As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment