Sunday, January 3, 2016

My Favorite Products For 2015




Happy New Year!

Just like last year, it was a little tough to decide which products I loved the most to add to my favorites.

My favorite products are a mix of tried and true faves, and some new products that I grew to love as well.

Makeup wise, I mostly stuck with warm neutral colors, but I also used few fun colors every now and then, so I wouldn't be stuck in a rut.

I didn't think I'd be able to find one of my signature scents anytime soon, but I found myself constantly reaching from one of my favorites from last year. This is the one I pick every time I want to feel confident and put together.  Now, if I could just find a light floral scent, I'd be set.

For skin/hair care products, my routine is still streamlined, but a few products replaced the ones I used last year.

What were your favorite products?

Have you read my previous beauty, fashion, and lifestyle posts?


As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment