Wednesday, April 22, 2015

cl&s turns one!


cl&s turns one today! 

After watching so many videos on YouTube, and reading countless blogs, I started to consider doing one or the other. 

The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to do it.  At first, I thought I might go the YouTube route, but considering the poor internet connection I have, and how long it would take to actually be able to upload them on YouTube, and all that jazz, that idea was thrown out the window.  So then I figured why not start my own blog.

In the beginning, I kept putting it off since I wasn't really sure what I’d even talk about, but then I figured I’d just write whatever was on my mind and go from there.  I thought it would be easy, but it was still a bit difficult since I still didn't know what my blog would be mainly be about.  Would it be about beauty and fashion, or mix of cooking and lifestyle?  In the end I figured I’d just go with my gut and just incorporate it all. 

After figuring that out, the only thing that stopped me from uploading more than one or two posts a month, was putting pressure on myself, and not having the confidence to just share whatever was on my mind. 

At one point I considered deleting my blog, but then I stared to find that doing research about the things I might post on it was actually relaxing, and blogging became something I actually enjoy doing.

What also kept me going was seeing that people were actually reading my post, and hoping that they found it interesting or helpful in some way.


Thank you again for your time and for helping me want to continue blogging.




Have you seen my previous post?


As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment