Saturday, September 26, 2015

Fall Beauty: Plums & Reds




Just a few products I wish I had in my repertoire.



While I was looking through my collection I realized I only had a few products that are similar to 

these products.  

Since I'm not a big fan of dark vampy shades on me, I would love to play around with deeper or plumy toned reds these beauties.  Though, I must admit the packaging Anna sui lipstick was what caught my eye at first.  

Even though I don't usually use berry toned eyeshadows, I have a feeling I would use these ones more often than I think I would. 

I have always loved perfume since I was a kid, and has yet to change now that I'm an adult.  There's something about these two that I've always liked whenever I spray a bit on my writs whenever I see them on a fragrance counter.  This might be the year that I actually add one of them to my mini fragrance collection...maybe...

Do you have any products you'd like to your fall beauty routine?


Have you read my previous feedbackbeauty, and fashion posts? 

Want to get something similar to K. Jenner's lipstick from Estee Lauder?



As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment